This website is owned and managed by Stranded Hair Group Limited and it is assumed that as a user of the Stranded Professional Hair website you have accepted these terms and conditions in their entirety and by use of the website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions at any time.
1. www.strandedprofessional.com is a website operated by Stranded Hair Group Limited. A registered company in England and Wales under company number 5703536. Registered office, 41 A Bent Street, Manchester, M8 8NW
2. We may in our sole discretion suspend and/ or terminate the registration or use of our website or our services at any time, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/ or terminate.
3. While every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Stranded Hair Group Limited correspond to the actual Goods, Stranded Hair Group Limited is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether
4. All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Stranded Hair Group Limited reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
5. In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Stranded Hair Group
Limited processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the
6. All prices throughout our website are quoted in £ Great British Pounds Sterling. We accept most major credit & debit cards
Code of Conduct
1. You are not responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via or post on our web site.
2. We do not control or screen the content of what is posted to, from or via our web site by our members or third parties, and accordingly we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality or that it will not be objectionable to you. You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not.
3. You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory,
harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users.
4. You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our web site anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our website any material containing software viruses or files designed to
damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
5. You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user.
6. Other than as expressly permitted by us, you are not permitted to use our website to engage in any commercial activity of any form.
7. We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions. We will not be liable at all for doing this.
8. We may record preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website and the services, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
Proprietary Rights and Licenses
1. All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
2. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets)